Monday, July 14, 2008

Wanted Web 2.0 Affiliates

I still have my pre-Launch members and my earnings are showing in my back office.

Welcome New Affiliate! Check into your back office for your promotional material.

Web 2.0 is:
- NOT an MLM or Home-Based Business company trying to
launch a new technology
- a Technology Company with the most exciting new Internet
Upgrade Technology today that has an affiliate program
________________________________________________
I would love to have the following clown; that is showing as a new
member in my Web 2.0 down-line, join FreeRecycling and use
their energy to really get paid.

First Name: you-scum
Last Name: fraud-cunt
Phone: 123232454
Cell:
Email: no-programmer@id.iot

No comments:

8 hour (New York) ZAR price per ounce ~ South African Rand

8 hour (New York) YEN price per ounce.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

8 hour (New York) Euro price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) $AUD Dollar price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) Canadian Dollar price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) $US Dollar price per ounce.