Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where is Regis's 60s Trivia Questions at Clicks A Go Go?

Clicks a Go Go is a fun site where I love to answer 60s Trivia Questions. You have to either know the answers or guess them correctly. There is no time to Google Search the answers. I learned that "Go Go" means night in Japanese.

I watched a portion of Regis and Kelly this morning and raced to visit the website on the program; the site did not pull up. I found the blog site and left an inquiry, "I want to ask why there is not a trivia question for Regis in 'Clicks A Go Go"

No comments:

8 hour (New York) ZAR price per ounce ~ South African Rand

8 hour (New York) YEN price per ounce.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

8 hour (New York) Euro price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) $AUD Dollar price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) Canadian Dollar price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) $US Dollar price per ounce.