Commercial Lending Officer
Premier Commercial Banking Leader seeks an exceptional individual to join their Commercial Lending team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the firm’s commercial banking efforts.
• Manage client relationships and handle complex negotiations and credit assessments. • Interview Commercial Loan applicants
• Provide analytical guidance to credit analysts and/or portfolio managers as client's credit worthiness is evaluated
• Recommend structure and terms for credit approval on loans requiring a high level of lending experience
• Cross sell bank services
• Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or accounting. • Successful completion of a formal commercial credit training program.
• Proven track record of success in Fairfield County.
• 7-10 years of commercial lending experience with a known middle market bank.
• Existing knowledge of assigned marketplace is a strong plus.
• Advanced analytical, loan structuring, underwriting, documentation, credit, and administrative skills.
• Strong negotiating and sales skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in PC applications.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and satisfy deadlines.
More details and application info at JazLive Network. Click on blog post title to access.
Friday, March 27, 2009