Thursday, September 11, 2008

Semtember 11, 2001



And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first [day] of the month, [that] the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Eze 26:2 Son of man, because that Tyrus hath said against Jerusalem, Aha, she is broken [that was] the gates of the people: she is turned unto me: I shall be replenished, [now] she is laid waste:

Eze 26:3 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up against thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.

Eze 26:4 And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock.

Eze 26:5 It shall be [a place for] the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord GOD: and it shall become a spoil to the nations.

Eze 26:6 And her daughters which [are] in the field shall be slain by the sword; and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.

___________________________________________


On this day, my disappointment for the results of the elections had not diminished and usually I do not watch television for programs seamed to rally around Republican deceit and character murder of decent humans. It was bad enough when the original mission of investigating White Water turned into a pantie raid; the election debacle added insult to injury for the United States.


I did not go to work this day because I had been suffering on-going digestive irregularities. I was listening to my favorite radio station, KISS 104.1FM, when I heard about a plane crashing into a building. Being that this station is known for HUMOR, the tone sounded serious so I turned on the television and OMG!


A news reporter was recanting the destruction of one of the towers. During his reporting the camera turned on the burning tower and a second plane impacted the remaining tower. I could not believe my eyes. I somehow hoped this was some sort of Orson Wells hype ~~ Orson Welles War of the Worlds


It took several hours of channel surfing before I could believe the towers were really destroyed!


Regular programming on most of the surfed channels were airing the atrocity. On this anniversary of September 11, 2001 the following video gives a decent recount.


I can only remind all those who support the will of "satan" ~ the BLOOD of Jesus is still against him and his. And thank God for His Grace.

The story of Jesus' crucifixion in the Gospel of John begins and ends in a garden (John 18:1, 19:41). The story itself falls into three parts. First, there is a section describing the betrayal, arrest, and indictment of Jesus (John 18:1-27). The central section of the story is concerned with the trial before Pilate (John 18:29 to 19:16). Finally, the Crucifixion itself and then burial of Jesus are described in John 19:16-42.

No comments:

8 hour (New York) ZAR price per ounce ~ South African Rand

8 hour (New York) YEN price per ounce.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

8 hour (New York) Euro price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) $AUD Dollar price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) Canadian Dollar price per ounce.

8 hour (New York) $US Dollar price per ounce.