Chicago-Far Northern Burbs, Senior Accountant
Privately Held Manufacturer, leading provider of shipping supplies to businesses throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. Client is known for their world class customer service and for delivering orders with unparalleled speed and accuracy. Comp-up to $85K plus bonus, manufacturing experience preferredPosition
Prepare monthly financial analysis reports, journal entries & year-end audit schedules
• Perform month-end close & prepare financial statements
• Ensure all company financial transactions are properly recorded
• Analyze financial information to summarize & interpret current / projected company financial position for management
• Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles & company procedures
• Review, investigate & correct errors / inconsistencies in financial entries, documents & reports
• 5+ years prior Accounting experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel / Access
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required - CPA preferred
The position is based in Waukegan but sometime in 2010, they are moving their offices just over the border in Wisconsin.
Additional details in JazLive Network, click post title.
Friday, April 3, 2009